Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Speak Fast

According to my sister, last time so of her friends were over the couldn't understand what I was saying... but my sister could. That could be a good thing...

Although i know this doesn't apply to all her friends. I've had actual conversations with some of them, and it would be hard to believe that their half of the conversation was purely coincidental... and even if that were so and they didn't understand me, why the hell would they be talking random crap to someone they can't understand instead of smiling and nodding as is polite in that situation... those crazy crazy sister's friends.

I know some of you who know me in real life might have not been able to understand me initially... please do tell if these stories are amusing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eat_My_Shortz said...

Lol thats quite funny! (The coincidental conversation thing).

I have to say Andrew that in real life sometimes u speak a bit quietly, and its hard to hear, but dun wurry about it :D

7:32 AM  
Blogger Celestial Vision said...

Coincidental conversation......you know its true tho.

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home